Jackman-Long Building, Columbia Hall & Cascade Hall at the Oregon State Fair & Expo Center
2330 17th St. NE Salem, OR 97301
The Northwest Agricultural Show is proud to take place in Salem and Marion County. Marion County leads the state in agriculture production. Our goal is to celebrate the important role that agriculture plays in the local economy and in the lives of many across the state and the Northwest.
The 2020 edition of the NW Ag Show will feature:
- Over 120 exhibitors and partners
- Seminars and workshops covering a variety of topics
- THREE big days in THREE buildings at the Oregon State Fair & Expo Center
Your ticket can be used to attend any day of the show. Visit as often as you like with one ticket.
Wednesday & Thursday
Children (12 & under)
Free admission, courtesy of Oregon Agriculture in the Classroom Foundation.
- Occurred Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 — all day
- Occurred Thursday, January 16th, 2020 — all day
- Occurred Friday, January 17th, 2020 — all day