On this episode, Don Schiefelbein discusses some of the key issues facing cattle producers in 2021, we hear about FFA Week from Christy Meyer of the National FFA Organization, we provide details about Tom Vilsack’s upcoming U.S. Ag Secretary confirmation vote and ag consultant and North American Ag Spotlight host Chrissy Wozniak discusses how ag manufacturers can market their business through the pandemic to come out stronger on the other side. Jesse Allen has a Market Talk update and Ray Bohacz has another installment of “Bushels and Cents.” The episode also features the music of Richard Lynch.
Don Schiefelbein, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association: 1:29
Chandler Equipment advertisement: 22:04
Christy Meyer, National FFA Organization: 22:34
Tom Vilsack hearing news: 25:22
World Ag Expo advertisement: 26:20
Chrissy Wozniak, North American Ag Spotlight: 26:49
Jesse Allen, Market Talk: 1:01
Ray Bohacz, “Bushels and Cents”: 1:06
Richard Lynch: 1:08
- Boost Immunity Naturally With a Simple Spray
- Jane Fonda urges people to get COVID-19 jab
- Kanye West spent 12.5m of own money on presidential run
- Feedlot inventory higher while feed costs rise
- Critics: House Democrats $1.9 trillion coronavirus bill waste taxpayer money, full of pork
- Red Zone podcast: Should Jonathan Davis start? Could the Badgers sweep the college hockey titles?
- Heidi Klum is proud of her daughter's modelling career: 'She's been doing fantastic'
- 6 Things to Know About GMOs
- Possible government financial reporting change could make governments' fiscal picture less accurate, observers say
- What Would You Do If Your Child Had a 1 in a Million Rare Disease? [Video]