On this episode, U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack talks coronavirus aid, carbon sequestration, trade and other important ag issues during a virtual meeting with the National Association of Farm Broadcasters. Jesse Allen talks the potential for a soybean shortage in this week’s Market Talk report and Ray Bohacz talks compaction in this week’s “Bushels and Cents.” The episode also features the music of Dennis Ledbetter.
Tom Vilsack, USDA: 1:18
Chandler Equipment advertisement: 12:19
Tom Vilsack Part 2: 12:49
World Ag Expo ad: 31:58
Jesse Allen, Market Talk: 32:27
Ray Bohacz, “Bushels and Cents”: 39:37
Dennis Ledbetter: 40:59
- ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’: Stabler Gives Benson Mixed Signals & Faces Off With Richard (RECAP)
- Kristin Cavallari: I'm making myself a priority
- 6 ways you can make an impact for the planet this Earth Month
- Dairy Resources
- Swing into Spring
- Britney Spears gets her COVID-19 vaccine
- John Cena hails BTS for helping him navigate 'vulnerable moment'
- Husker football to allow up to 4,000 fans into April 17 practice at Memorial Stadium
- Bring the Ballpark Home for Baseball Season
- How a cold night in New Jersey gave a glimpse of what is to come on Nebraska's offensive line
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.