The National Finals Rodeo, which was held in Las Vegas, just finished for the year. My family and I haven’t gone in quite a few years. It always seems like this time of year is hard to get away from the ranch with feeding and cold temperatures. I was thinking about my last work trip there and I had to smile. The last time I was in Vegas my friends asked why I wasn’t playing the machines. I told them that I didn’t need to play those things because I gamble every single day whether I want to or not…I’m a cattle rancher! I smile when I say that to folks because it’s the truth, but not many truly understand the depth of what I’m talking about (unless they themselves are ranchers).
- Indiana farmers harvest historic hemp crop, hoping for a new growth industry
- Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Recipes
- Check up on your strong friend. They’re usually the one bleeding in silence.
- Halloween Recipes: 13 Treats and Desserts
- Crop Rotation Tips for Vegetable Gardens
- Predicting Weather with a Pig Spleen
- African Violets
- An Easy, Stylish Decorating Upgrade
- Full Moon for October 2019
- A new clinical study for people with Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA) [Video]