After facing health challenges that forced her to stop competitive gymnastics, California 4-H'er Elisabeth Watkins found her passion and purpose through 4-H cooking projects. She chaired the CA Sate Fair 4-H Cooking Throwdown, created a new cooking competition in her community, and launched her Farm Girl Chef platform.
4-H Youth in Action: http://bit.ly/YIA19
Inspire Kids to Do: http://bit.ly/InspireKidstoDo
- Thanksgiving Foods Your Dog Can and Can’t Eat
- Read This When You Feel Lonely And Forgotten About.
- Best Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
- What you can do about your dog’s stinky breath
- Hemp growers adjust to changes
- Cherished Memories—“Tractors for the next Generation!”
- 'This is total devastation' — Magic Valley bees dying in droves
- Six Top Wellness Trends To Watch For
- Meier: Thankful for family
- How to Help Young Adults Build Credit History